All our products are based upon our patented silicon mass flow sensor technology. Our sensor elements are produced in large batches with extremely high accuracy, using state of the art manufacturing technologies.
Features and benefits:
- High dyamic range (>1:1000)
- High sensitivity and resolution
- High reproducibility and stability over time
- Bi-directional use: the sensor can measure in two directions
- Coated or packaged to meet the harshest industrial environments
In 1974, Anton van Putten pioneered the development of MEMS flow sensor technology by implementing world’s first thermal mass flow sensor on a silicon substrate. This sensor is regarded the mother of all solid state thermal flow sensors. Since that time, we have made many improvements to the original design, resulting in various patents.