Join us in this intense 2-day training on how to save on energy & costs with the help of industrial energy management solutions!
Learn the best practices for energy monitoring and management: from flow measurement, leak detection, compressed air ROI, power measurement, and selecting the right instruments to installation tips…
This event is open to all our distributors and end users!
From November 8 to 9, 2023 VPInstruments will organize a Training on Energy Management Solutions (EMEA) in Prague, Czech Republic. This training will bring you the best practices for energy monitoring and management: from flow measurement, leak detection, compressed air ROI, power measurement, and selecting the right instruments to installation tips. There will also be successful real-life user cases in measurement and monitoring, that you can learn from.
During this training, you will learn how to:
- Gain insights into the best applications for energy monitoring and management
- Receive do’s and don’ts in compressed air systems guidance to optimize system performance
- Save on energy and costs using VPInstruments’ energy management solutions
- Get extensive product training and learn about the latest innovations in compressed air systems
- Benefit from permanent monitoring, VPVision, and Modbus networking & IO modules training
- Master installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and data analysis for VPInstruments Energy Management Solutions
The training covers a range of topics, including:
- The importance of permanent monitoring for efficiency
- Flow measurement basics and applications
- Leak detection techniques
- Getting started with measurement and monitoring projects, including calculating ROI and building a Bill of Materials
- Selecting power meters for low and medium voltage applications
- Exploring VPInstruments’ latest products and upcoming releases
- Understanding VPVision Software and Sensor Architecture
- Building your own visualization with VPVision Software, including creating inputs, widgets, KPIs, reports, pages, and alarms
- Best practices for electrical and mechanical installations
- Examining real-life user cases in measurement and monitoring
The training will be delivered in English.
Participation fee for distributors
For VPInstruments Distributors we offer a reduced price of 399 Euros per registration (instead of the full price of 899 Euros). This fee includes refreshments, lunches, and a one-time dinner during the training.
- The registration fee acts as a voucher that can be used for orders up to 6 months after the event (1 per order with a minimum order value of 2500 Euros).
- When you bring and register your end customer, an existing customer, or a potential one, this fee is also applicable.
There are discounts available to book accommodation in the same property as the venue. After registration, details on instructions to book hotels will be provided.
There are limited spots available, so register today to book your spot in advance. To ensure successful registration, kindly fill out individual registration forms for your colleagues who will be attending with you. With the registration, you get the latest updates about the event too!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from our experts and gain valuable knowledge on energy management solutions! Contact us or click the button below to register or for more information.