Date: Sep 22, 2022
Europe: 16:00 – 17:00 (CEST)
Asia: 22:00 – 23:00 (CST)
US: 10:00 – 11:00 (ET)
Our previous webinar and articles covered why dew point monitoring in your compressed air system is so important. With the upcoming webinar on September 22nd, we will dive deeper into dew point sensors: the working principle, different technologies, installation tips, and how to get the most out of your dew point sensors.
In this webinar, Mr. Menno Verbeek from VPInstruments and Mr. Viitanen Antti from Vaisala will discuss the best practices for measuring and monitoring the dew point in compressed air and inert gasses systems.
- Working principle of a dew point sensor (with compressed air and inert gasses)
- Quality of a polymer dew point sensor vs. other technologies
- Installation tips (incl. effect of measuring in air pockets)
- Energy savings and selecting the right air/gas dryer
- Where to install dew point sensors in a factory
- The power of combining sensor data
- How permanent monitoring can help you to keep energy costs and maintenance costs low.
Save the date and stay tuned!