Do you know that factories’ compressed air is one of the costliest utilities? It costs ten times more than electricity and plays 10-30% of your monthly industrial electricity bill! As the electricity price increasing significantly in the last ten years, free compressed air no longer exists, even at the gas stations or in your factories.
In this webinar, Mr. Sean Connolly – CEO of VPInstruments UK discusses the best practices toward compressed air savings – the easy low-hanging fruits to improve your energy savings.
- The cost of compressed air and why compressed air savings
- How to save compressed air and how much to invest?
- The value of measuring and monitoring
- Permanent energy monitoring
- 4 steps to start measuring and monitoring compressed air.
To download the presentation, please click here.
2614 GS Delft
T +31 (0)15 213 1580
USA Marketing & Sales office
T +1 614 729 8135
UK Marketing & Sales office
T +44 (0)333 366 1100
China Marketing & Sales office
T +86 18721225235