VPInstruments is pleased to introduce you to the free training “Technical introduction into flow measurement of compressed air & gas”. The training is brought to you by our CEO, Pascal van Putten. At the end of this training, there will be a test to review your knowledge and get your certificate.
Measuring your compressed air/gas provides great insights into energy savings and improves your system performance. It is vital to understand how flow is measured and how to interpret the data properly: a small error can have major consequences. In this technical training we will cover:
- What is a normal mass flow and how to calculate with different reference conditions?
- How is thermal mass flow measured?
- Why do you need to combine measurement of flow, pressure, temperature, preferably in one sensor?
- When can bi-directional flow occur?
- How is mass flow measured based upon differential pressure technology?
- Thermal mass flow and DP technology compared with other measurement technologies.
- Selection criteria for your flow meter.
- Installation tips for flow meters.
Take free training “Technical introduction into flow measurement of compressed air & gas” to gain more insights on this topic.
Get free presentation for you and your team on the benefits of permanent monitoring
Permanent monitoring of your compressed air and other utilities is key to maximizing energy savings. It comes with many benefits as the example above shows, including data-based investment decisions, alarms, increased awareness, and in some cases even an increase in production. Our team experts provide free-of-charge an online presentation to you and your team on the benefits of permanent monitoring. Interested? Make your appointment today!