“I have been a VPInstruments user for over 5 years now and can attest to their product and especially service. The equipment is top of the line and ahead of the competition in detection and performance. They are constantly developing to the needs of the end user.”
– Bryan Young, Pierce Pump Co.
In-line flow meter: Your gas and compressed air flow meter for smaller diameters
The VPFlowScope® In-line flow meter is the ideal flow meter for point of use consumption measurement. It measures mass flow, temperature and pressure simultaneously and in both directions. It can be used as an in-line air flow meter or in-line gas flow meter. This in-line flow meter is perfect for smaller diameters where it produces all the data you need to optimize your compressed air and gas consumption. The VPFlowScope In-line flow meter offers different measurement units. It can be used as a CFM air flow meter or CFM gas flow meter. The other option is to use it as a m3/hr air flow meter or m3/hr gas flow meter. With the VPFlowScope® In-line flow meter you don’t only see your energy consumption, but you can also check the efficiency of your distribution network as well as your true savings potential. It provides all the necessary data to make the right decisions every day.
On the bright blue display you can see the real-time data but if you want more analyses, you can combine this instrument with the built-in data logger, which enables you to record for certain periods of time. When you install our VPStudio software on your PC, you are able to process data, print reports and make smart analyses to find out where and how you can save money in your organization.
Features and benefits of this in-line flow meter
- ThermabridgeTM technology
- High dynamic range
- Four sensors in one instrument: flow, pressure, temperature and total flow
- Standard Modbus and 4 … 20 mA
- Quick return on investment
Applications of this CFM air flow meter
- Sub-metering of compressed air and/industrial gas
- Technical gas flow monitoring (nitrogen, oxygen, helium, argon, carbon dioxide; any dry and non-corrosive gas)
- Leakage management
- Energy monitoring
- Cost allocation
- Condition monitoring of pneumatic equipment
- 16 bar | 250 psi and 35 bar | 500 psi solutions possible
- Ring networks (bi-directional measurements
One-stop shopping: VPFlowScope In-line start kit
VPInstruments offers a VPFlowScope In-line flow meter start kit; an entire set of everything you need to get started immediately for a very affordable price. You don’t have to worry about ordering everything separately or to gather everything you need in order to do an audit or an installation. You just order the kit and away you go. You can choose between the following sizes:
- 0,5″ VPFlowScope In-line start kit
- 1″ VPFlowScope In-line start kit
- 2″ VPFlowScope In-line start kit
The set includes:
- VPFlowScope® In-line flow meter with display and built-in data logger, in your selected size
- ISO Calibration report
- Mini USB cable for connection to the free VPStudio software
- Tubing kit with thread pending your selection: BSP or NPT
- Cable, selection between:
- Power supply adapter with 5 pin connector or
- 5m | 16.4ft Cable with M12 plug on one side and open wires on other side for permanent installation.