The VPFlowScope® In-line is the ideal flow meter for point of use consumption measurement. It measures mass flow, temperature and pressure simultaneously and in both directions. The VPFlowScope In-line is perfect for smaller diameters where it produces all the data you need to optimize your compressed air consumption. With the VPFlowScope® In-line you don’t only see your energy consumption, but you can also check the efficiency of your distribution network as well as your true savings potential. It provides all the necessary data to make the right decisions every day.
On the bright blue display you can see the real-time data but if you want more analyses, you can combine this instrument with the built-in data logger, which enables you to record for certain periods of time. When you install our VPStudio software on your PC, you are able to process data, print reports and make smart analyses to find out where and how you can save money in your organization.
- ThermabridgeTM technology
- High dynamic range
- Three sensors in one instrument
- Standard Modbus and 4 … 20 mA
- Quick return on investment
- Point of use measurements
- Cost allocation
- Sub metering of compressed air
- Ring networks (bi-directional measurements)
- Leakage monitoring
- Air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, argon: any dry and non-corrosive gas