The VPFlowScope® Probe measures mass flow, temperature and pressure simultaneously. This probe can handle various diameters and measures in both directions. This makes it the ultimate compressed air audit tool used by leading auditors worldwide. Although the VPFlowScope Probe has been designed for dry compressed air, we also have a measuring probe for wet compressed air; the VPFlowScope DP.
The bright blue LCD display provides real-time information and with the built-in data logger, you can record for certain periods of time. Combine this with our VPStudio software on your pc and you can use this information to process data, print reports and analyze where and how exactly you can save money.
Features and benefits
- ThermabridgeTM technology
- High dynamic range
- Three sensors in one instrument
- Standard Modbus and 4 … 20 mA
- Quick return on investment
- Air audits
- Demand side monitoring
- Sub metering of compressed air
- Ring networks (bi-directional)
One-stop shopping: VPFlowScope thermal mass probe start kit
VPInstruments offers a VPFlowScope thermal mass probe start kit; an entire set of everything you need to get started immediately for a very affordable price. You don’t have to worry about ordering everything separately or to gather everything you need in order to do an audit or an installation. You just order the kit and the way you go.
- The VPFlowScope thermal mass probe
- A rugged explorer case includes pre-cut foam to match your VPFlowScope sensor, display and cables
- A three-row LCD display
- 2.000.000 points data logger
- An interface box JB5 + 5m/16,4 ft cable (M12 connector) + 12V power supply + RS485 to USB cable
- A compression fitting with Teflon ferrule
- A safety chain
- A calibration report
- An English user manual
- VPStudio full version software