Plug and play power meter for all your measurements
Easy and simple: just open the power meter and wrap around the power cable you want to measure. The rate at which it blinks is proportional to the output current. The VPLog-i offers the best solution for power measurements in audits or in less critical measurements.
The VPLog-i is available in two models, where the main difference is the output signal.
- VPLog-i offers a 4..20mA and pulse output.
- VPLog-i-R features an RS485 (Modbus RTU) output.
Power meter features/ benefits
- Very easy and quick installation
- Plug and play
- For short-term and permanent measurements
Applications of the VPLog-i
- Power consumption of large consumers (i.e. compressors, dryers, pumps, water chillers)
- Cost allocation
- Baseline condition monitoring
- Energy management
- Efficiency calculations (i.e. compressor electrical usage vs output)