You can use VPVision Mobile for on-site data logging, with remote access, thanks to built-in cellular connectivity. This gives you the option to check the system remotely, saving you time and money.
The software offers all known functions of VPVision. In addition, it also gives you the option to record data once per second for a detailed analysis. In this way you can provide your customers with factual system and performance data. Detailing their current compressed air usage and potential energy savings.
Data is stored locally on your VPVision Mobile. This ensures maximum privacy and security without compromises. Local data storage is also of utmost importance when working in remote areas with poor cellular coverage.
- On-site data logging, combined with cellular connectivity for remote access
- Industrial quality hardware in sturdy Explorer Case
- Plug-and-play cable connections
- 8 analog (4..20 mA) inputs for third party analog sensors, all fully protected
- Once a second logging mode enables high resolution analysis
- Seamless integration with VPInstruments products and generic Modbus devices
- Continuous over the air updates
- Supply & demand audits for compressed air, nitrogen, oxygen, CO2, helium, argon, and other technical gases
- Leak detection
- Vacuum/blower audits
- General energy management audits (electricity, steam, natural gas)
- Control system analysis
- Troubleshooting production equipment
- Compressor room performance measurements
- Quality control