Selecting the right flow meter is vital for your compressed air & technical gas measurements
Date: July 6th, 2021
- Europe: 11 AM CET Central European Time
- Asia: 5 PM CST China Standard Time
- USA/Americas: 5 AM EST Eastern Standard Time
What will you learn from the webinar:
We will address the following topics in this webinar:
- Why flow measurements are important
- The pro’s and con’s of different flow measurement technologies
- When to use which flow measurement technology with application examples
- TCO calculation for different flow measurement technologies
This webinar will take place in 30 – 45 minutes and follow up with a Q&A section.
Pascal van Putten, CEO, and founder of VPInstruments studied Mechanical Engineering at the Delft University of Technology. Pascal founded VPInstruments in 1999 when he turned the flow sensor technology, invented by his father in 1974, into a revolutionary flow meter. Nowadays, VPInstruments offers industrial clients Energy Management solutions for compressed air, technical gases as well as other utilities. Pascal has over 20 years of experience in flow measurement, compressed air monitoring, and industrial energy management. Pascal lives in Delft together with his wife and three daughters.