New live training: Get completion of Accomplishment!
Title: Implement and install your monitoring system / VPVision successfully.
A technical oriented training on Projects & VPVision
Date: February 22nd, 2022
Time: 2 live sessions, select your best suitable time below
This training enables you to prepare and install a typical project installation. An unprepared project by unknowledgeable people can give a lot of issues like missing equipment, wrong configuration, no communication. All resulting in unnecessary extra work and frustrated people. Proper preparation is therefore key for a smooth implementation and installation of a project.
Europe: 08:00 – 09:15 (Central European Time)
Asia: 15:00 – 16:15 (China Standard Time)
America: 02:00 – 03:15 (Eastern Time)
Europe: 20:00 – 21:15 (Central European Time)
Asia: 03:00 – 04:15 (China Standard Time)
America: 14:00 – 15:15 PM (Eastern Time)
In this training we will cover:
- Why proper preparation is key
- Short introduction of the VPVision energy monitoring system.
- Steps for a successful project implementation, including site visit, how to set up a proper P&ID, connection possibilities, and a wiring diagram.
- Steps for implementing VPVision on site
- VPVision cabinet installation, mechanically & electrically
- How to set-up an Ethernet network and a VPN connection
- Overview of I/O modules for projects
This training is meant for VPInstruments distributors, field technicians, technical subcontractors and technical support persons.
Become an expert in installing projects, like VPVision with multiple sensors, and get your Certificate of Accomplishment for Projects / VPVision – Technical.
Join us in the training on February 22th.