Software & Firmware
Please note that your firmware is in a zip.file. Please download the file and unzip first and just use the.hex file for your firmware.
* VPFlowScope M Transmitter firmware + VPStudio 3
- VPFlowScope M Transmitter firmware 2.2.0 is compatible with VPSensorCartrigdes with serial number 6100658 and higher. Contact us if you have a VPSensorCartrigde with a serial number lower than 6100658.
- VPstudio 3.2 is required to configure your VPFlowScope M. Please be aware that your VPFlowScope M with firmware 2.2.0 is not compatible with VPStudio 1.0 and 2.0. Moreover, VPStudio 3 is currently only compatible with VPFlowScope M firmware 2.2.0.
- VPStudio 3 will run only on Windows 10 machines, 64 bit.
- Updating your VPFlowScope M Transmitter goes via a VPFlowScope M Firmware Updater, which is enclosed with VPStudio 3. Follow the upgrade instructions.
- For all improvements and changes, please read the release notes!
If you want to be sure that this update is for you, contact your local VPInstruments’ representative.
** Updating VPFlowScope (Probe, DP, In-line) firmware
The VPFlowScope firmware can be updated using VPStudio 1 software. This is the easiest way. With VPStudio 1, the update guides you through the process step by step.
When updating a VPFlowScope or VPFlowScope In-line, always use the RS485-port to update the firmware. Do not update another way (via USB or the USB port of the VPFlowTerminal) as it will erase the memory of the display module.