VPInstruments’ CEO, Pascal van Putten, will present at the Best Practices 2020 ONLINE EVENT. The event will be help September 23-24, 2020, and will feature live keynote presentations, a discussion forum and hours of pre-recorded sessions from experts throughout the industry. This is a great opportunity for maintenance teams, energy managers, specifying engineers and sales engineers to receive training (and PDH hours) on optimizing the on-site utilities powering modern, sustainable plant and building automation! Registration is FREE to all!”
As with past in-person events, the Best Practices 2020 ONLINE EVENT! will include highly informative educational tracks dedicated to specific industry topics, including:
- Track 1: Compressed Air Technology Fundamentals & Maintenance
- Track 2: Compressed Air System Energy Conservation
- Track 3: Industrial Blower & Vacuum Fundamentals & System Optimization
- Track 4: Aeration Blower Sizing & Specifications
- Track 5: Chiller, Cooling Tower and Water Treatment Fundamentals & Specifications
To learn about the full schedule of planned activities and register for the Best Practices 2020 ONLINE EVENT! visit www.cabpexpo.com/online-event/.
Track 1 features the presentation of VPInstruments, so do not miss it!
September 23rd, 10:00 AM: First Wave of Pre-Recorded Sessions Published
Track 1: Compressed Air Technology Fundamentals & Maintenance
- Rotary Screw Air Compressor Fundamentals & Maintenance, by Wayne Perry, Senior Technical Director, Kaeser Compressors
- Refrigerated Air Dryer Fundamentals & Maintenance, by Nitin Shanbhag, President, Mikropor America
- Fundamentals of Measurement and Visualization of KPIs, by Pascal van Putten, CEO, VPInstruments